Sunday 8 August 2010

Travel all the way

Thursday Night, travel all the way to Kuchai Lama with cch, joo & sc just to have fried rice & loh mee for dinner.
Thanx to cch, my taste bud has defeated my brain, causing my stomach to regain the ability of making a balloon. xD

Friday Evening, travel all the way to KLCC PC Fair to bring my beloved camera back home. After long years of waiting, have finally got myself owning one. Spent a total of RM1870
*I'll never forget this amount, the highest value item after my lap top T_T
This is what I get in a package:-
- Canon EOS 500D (18-55IS)
- 8GB SD Card
- Bag
- Tripod
- Additional battery
- Lens EF 50 mm f/1.8 II
- Filter 52mm
- Filter 58 mm
- Screen protector
- and, something like a filter cleaner pen =)

Let's name you.... Bobby, Cooper, Doddle

Saturday Afternoon, travel all the way to Uni to witness the big day of Kai Ting, Foo Cheong, Alif and other engineers. Wanted to get flowers for kt, switch the whole thing to a dozen of donuts as it'll seems kinda unfair if only one person gets the flowers =P
Gave him a scarf as well for usage in NZ's trip. Hopefully he'll remember to get a NZ travel adapter himself.
Love this pic a lot!

Anyway, the most important thing is Doodle's first outing *smile*
Honestly, totally can't hold a candle to others DSLR users.
1st reason, experience. 2nd reason, height. LOL
But I think I've done quite a great job as a beginner. Haha.
At least I get to grab the moments that I wanted to =] 


No comments:

Post a Comment