Sunday 1 August 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall

After 3 weeks of studying life, its finally time to face the reality and start working on my graduation exercise.
25 items in pdf waiting to be read within one week's time, 50 pages waiting to be written within 2 semesters.

Whenever I try to recall back, my study life has never been like the majority's.
I'm definitely not the hardworking type nor the 'want to show off' type, but why do I always choose the 'darker' path? Taking extra subjects during SPM, took Maths during STPM, and now, choose to write when everyone else choose to go for internship. Not to mention all those other tiny little things that were done in daily life.

Have been wondering, have been asking myself to make own life easier, yet still doing the same thing.
Am I one of those that adults always said, 'always following what your friend do'?
Sometimes I do ponder on this question too.
Not trying to say that I feel regret right now. Its just like the daily routine reflection to make sure I'm still on the right path to lead me to the ultimate goal.

So, "have I choose the right path?"
A question that I posted 1 year back.
Not refering to the field I'm studying now (which is Economics), but refer to all the extraordinary decisions that were made all these while.

Kinda deep huh? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment