Sunday 8 August 2010

Just a Random Papa Mama Thing

Sunday Afternoon, travel ALLLL the way to KLCC again to get a lap top for my 53 years old dad.
Its definitely not a good idea to go to PC Fair on Sunday.
Stuck in a traffic jam that happen in the car park =.=
Finally, bought a Toshiba model that cost me RM1699.
Lap top is Dad's.  Free gifts? All mine! Hahaha...

Both of the folks have been bugging me that they want to learn up some computer skills.
And yup, its a good thing. My only hope that they'll be consistent.

It's not a good feeling when you know you can't operate something which all your subordinates know how to.
This is the problem faced by my dad. After all these years of being the-one-who-knows-everything, guess the incident really destroy his highly-built self esteem. He quit the computer-skills-needed-job in Vietnam and went to Indonesia. Just after one month, he resigned again and decided to resume the job offer of Vietnam. This brings the connection to the Toshiba thingy.
Such a filial daughter I am. *sigh*
-The end of dad's job history-

Mum, another headache factor. Resigned from KL, planning to go Singapore for another job offer. Result?
Work permit application rejected.
Therefore, I have these two folks staying at JB, jobless. T_____T


My account balance has reached the lowest level of its life.
Just one more year to go, hopefully can get through this.
No worries, I believe I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment